Any celebration feels incomplete without a sweet ending to the event. And what’s better than a healthy and delicious cake to end the event. Therefore, the need of the hour is some easy cake recipe. People can make these recipes at home with simple ingredients, and according to the requirement, elements can also be replaced. Easy cake recipes can be made healthy by opting for healthier alternatives of items. Moreover, these easy cake recipes don’t need much time and expertise. Baking also helps in relieving stress and healing the mind and soul.
- Three eggs
- Two bananas
- 12 dates without seeds
- 6 tbsp canola oil
- 1 cup wheat flour
- ½ tsp baking soda or 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp mace
- ½ tsp cinnamon and ginger powder
- Four grated carrots
- ½ cup shredded coconuts
- chopped walnuts ½ cup
- ½ cup regular raisins
- 200g pureed cottage cheese
- 3 tbsp honey syrup
- Juice of half lime
- ½ cup filberts
- Start the preparation by preheating oven at 350°F. Beat eggs in a bowl. Then, unite bananas, oil, and dates into a thick mixture in a separate bowl. Now, add the contents of both bowls with mace, cinnamon and ginger powder together.
- Then complete the batter of this easy cake recipe: mix carrots, coconut, raisins and chopped walnut in it. Transfer the batter in a cake pan and bake for 40-42 minutes.
- To make the frosting, whisk the honey and cheese together. Frost the cooled down cake. Garnish with filberts and walnuts.
Flourless Chocolate Cake
- 115g sugar-free baking chocolate or 70% dark chocolate
- canola oil 1/4th cup
- ¼ cup paste of pumpkin
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Three eggs
- ¾ cup honey syrup
- Completely dissolve the chocolate and canola oil together using a double-boiler. Then to cool down the chocolate, add honey, cocoa powder and pumpkin paste to it. Then make a smooth batter by adding eggs.
- Transfer the batter into a greased pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375°F.
- Put the cake in the refrigerator for an hour before serving.
- And this way a healthy cake is prepared using an easy recipe.
Benefits Of An Easy Cake Recipe
As a beginner in baking, things can easily get complicated. But starting slow and steady goes a long way. So, going for an easy cake recipe first is smarter. These cakes are as good as the complex ones. Making cakes from scratch or ingredients available at home is another benefit. And with some healthy and sugar-free ingredients, cakes can also be nutritious. Finally, cakes can turn even the gloomiest day into a colorful one.
Homemade and healthy cakes are the best way to end a celebration. And in addition to that, an easy cake recipe makes it hassle-free. When someone is baking alone or with family, it is always a joy. Using these easy cake recipes is not even time-consuming. So, these can also be used in a shortage of time. Therefore, get those baking gloves ready with an apron on. And bake a beautifully delicious cake with the easy cake recipe.