Celebrations always call for cakes. No party is complete without cutting a cake. Cakes can be prepared in various ways. Furthermore, the type of cake is decided according to the taste and the needs of the occasion. As presentation is equally important. Process of baking cake is enjoyable and is a divine experience. Cakes can be relished with tea as well. There are lots of easy cake recipe that can easily be made from scratch.
Black Forest Cake Recipe
- 2tsp grounded sugar
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- soda bicarbonate 1 tsp
- 1tsp baking powder
- 25 g cocoa powder
- 175 g all-purpose flour
- 100 g butter
- 50 g milk chocolate
- One tin condensed milk
- 200 g fresh cream
- One small tin cherries
- 200 ml of Sparkling water
- Brush the baking tin with oil and sprinkle some flour. Keep the oven to Preheat at 180 degrees C. Mix together flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder and soda bicarbonate. Soften butter and put condensed milk and combine well. Add vanilla essence.
- Put flour mixture and sparkling water alternately to batter till both combine well. Put batter into the baking tin and bake it for 40-45 minutes till a toothpick inserted in middles comes out clean. Take out from the oven and let it cool for some time. Let it cool slightly before cutting into two slices
- Clean and take out the seeds from cherries. Immerse slices with cherry syrup. Beat cream and sugar till soft and fluffy. Fill the two layers of cake with cream and diced cherries. Decorate with cream and cherries. Drizzle grated chocolate. Chill and serve.
Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake Recipe
- Two ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter (Melted and divided into 2 tbsp piece) plus more for coating
- 1 tsp extracts (vanilla)
- 1 cup milk
- Two big eggs
- keep the oven to preheat at 350 degrees F
- Grease and flour cake pans
- Mix dry ingredients and combine till dry ingredients mix properly.
- Put butter pieces one at a time and blend till mixture reaches a grainy consistency for 30 sec and 1 minute. Scratch down the bowl and mix it with a spatula.
- Put extract and with mixer on low, gradually put in milk .scratch and mix for another 1 minute.
- Put the batter in cake pans and tap properly and release air bubbles. Shift pans to oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Top of the cake will be golden brown, and the edges will pull away from the sides of the pan, and it will be spongy.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes, then takeout the cake from the sides with a knife; turn it on the rack and let it cool for 1 hour
- Note- butter, eggs, and milk should be at room temperature before starting the recipe. If the above ingredients are too cold cake won’t be fluffy.
Baking a can be a stress releasing activity. It requires a lot of concentration. Baking a cake helps in calming the brain.event.