This No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake Recipe is so easy to make and it’s absolutely delicious! A graham cracker crust is filled with a creamy cheesecake mixture that’s loaded with crushed pineapple, pecans and caramel. Top it all off with fresh apple slices and more caramel sauce. It’s the perfect dessert for any occasion!
Tips To Make No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake Recipe:
1. If you don’t have a graham cracker crust, you can make your own by mixing 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs with 1/4 cup of melted butter. Press into the bottom and up the sides of an 8-inch pie dish.
2. Be sure to use softened cream cheese so it mixes easily with the other ingredients.
3. If you want a really smooth cheesecake mixture, you can beat the cream cheese mixture in a stand mixer or use an electric hand mixer.
4. This cheesecake is best if made a day ahead so all of the flavors have time to meld together. Simply cover and store in the fridge until ready to serve.
5. To dress up the top of your cheesecake, try garnishing with some chopped pecans, caramel sauce or a sprinkle of cinnamon.
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping, plus more for garnish
1 graham cracker crust
2 apples, peeled and thinly sliced
1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
2. Mix in the pineapple, pecans and caramel topping until well blended.
3. Pour into the crust.
4. Arrange the apple slices on top.
5. Drizzle with additional caramel topping, if desired.
6. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!
Health Benefits Of No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake Recipe:
1.This No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake Recipe is not only delicious, but it’s also packed with nutrients that are good for you!
2.The cream cheese and apples provide a good source of calcium and vitamin C, while the pecans offer some heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
3.And let’s not forget about all the antioxidants in the caramel sauce! So go ahead and enjoy a slice (or two) of this guilt-free cheesecake!
Disadvantages Of No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake Recipe:
1.As delicious as this No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake Recipe is, it does have a few disadvantages.
2.First of all, it’s pretty high in calories and fat. Each slice has about 350 calories and 22 grams of fat.
3.It also contains a fair amount of sugar, so it’s not the best choice for people with diabetes or those who are trying to lose weight.
4.Another downside is that it can be pretty messy to make. The caramel sauce tends to drip and run, so you might want to put down some newspaper or a sheet pan before you start making this recipe.
5.Finally, this cheesecake is best if eaten within a day or two. After that, the apples start to turn brown and the crust gets soggy. So if you’re not planning on serving it right away, you might want to make a smaller batch.
The holidays are a time for family, friends, and of course lots of delicious food. This no bake caramel apple cheesecake is the perfect dessert to bring to your next holiday gathering. It’s easy to make and everyone will love it! So gather up your ingredients and get started on this tasty treat. I promise you won’t be disappointed.